Notable Former Members

Listed are former members known or suspected to have a closet Nazi agenda.  Why they left the group is unknown.  In some cases their actions made them a liability and they were removed.  In other cases they removed themselves when the current direction of the group didn't suit them.

In all cases they are known to have continued their anti-Semite agenda in other places.

People who left the group because of the Nazi friendly propaganda will of course not be listed here.




David Slesinger
davidslesinger@...
davidslesinger
Oct 2, 2007
9:33 pm
 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-NeXuS/message/5025

 Dick Eastman
olfriend@...
Mar 12, 2007
4:14 pm

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-NeXuS/message/429


 J. Austin
dogbonz@...
dogbonz99
Mar 5, 2007
10:55 am

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-NeXuS/message/357


 Ben Noyes
banoyes2@...
banoyes2
Mar 12, 2007
7:33 pm



  ranger116@...
ranger116_2000 Offline Send Email Mar 10, 2007
11:11 pm

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-NeXuS/message/407


 From: Susan Clarke <s.1234567@...>
Subject: Re: Howard Cohen Confused?
To: "Anthony Lawson" <lawson911@...>
Cc: "galen" <denzen@...>, "Dick Eastman" <oldickeastman@...>, "Wes Harrison" <sebakewes@...>, "Carol Brouillet" <cbrouillet@...>, "Gilad Atzmon" <giladatzmon@...>, "Peter Wakefield Sault" <peter.sault@...>, "Louis Charles" <lcharles14@...>, "Howard Cohen" <masterplanningassociates@...>
Date: Tuesday, August 14, 2012, 11:44 PM

Howard, I'm unfamiliar with those films. Took a look at one for a few minutes until it got violent. Not my type of film. Anyway, the language you used was apparently just a figure of speech that guys throw around, not a physical threat.

What I don't understand is this: the owner of that site you discuss, Brother Nathaniel, is himself Jewish, so I wonder first about the complexities of the meanings of the word "Jew" to him.

Stunningly, you infer that the word is itself a slur! 

I don't take it that way, only literally. So I cannot judge that there is something wrong with a frequent use of the word in the titles of the articles on the site. If one cannot use a standard word because it is understood as a slur, how then can one communicate on that topic?

No doubt I disagree with Brother Nathaniel on some points, as anyone would with someone else. I obviously cannot answer your question how I judge all the statements in all the articles, because they contain many points. If you provide me one or two points that you find discriminatory or offensive for other reasons, then I of course can answer whether I agree or disagree with you. But the very use of the word "Jew" as offensive? I think you might be oversensitive.

Per statements such as "Jews own the Federal Reserve," while a writer or speaker thereof might (or might not) feel resentment, objectively the statement is true (at least in so far as one means that Jews of Eastern-European descent own the Fed). It behooves us not to interpret truth as inherently victimizing. I've had to catch myself at times when overhearing women and blonde slurs (at least when my hair has been blonde), and toss them aside, just as I've just caught myself recognizing that "head up an ass"-type guy-comments are not meant literally, even if they are intended to demean another.

If you find on that site some assertions that go beyond objective truths and into the realm of "hatred", as you put it, then, please show them to me, and yes, I will agree with you.

Susan
 
 From: Howard Cohen <masterplanningassociates@...>
To: Anthony Lawson <lawson911@...>; Susan Clarke <s.1234567@...>
Cc: galen <denzen@...>; Dick Eastman <oldickeastman@...>; Wes Harrison <sebakewes@...>; Carol Brouillet <cbrouillet@...>; Gilad Atzmon <giladatzmon@...>; Peter Wakefield Sault <peter.sault@...>; Louis Charles <lcharles14@...>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: Howard Cohen Confused?

Susan,

I wouldn't waste my time reading Nathanael's articles any more than I would read speeches by Hitler or Goebbels. His "body of work" speaks for itself.

FYI: The first thing on his website is:

My Name Is Brother Nathanael Kapner
I'm A "Street Evangelist"
I Grew Up As A Jew
I'm Now An Orthodox Christian
I Wish To Warn How Jewry
Is Destroying Christianity Throughout The World

Enough said. Please don't write me about this guy or the site or this whole subject matter anymore. I'm bored by it all. Let's just agree we disagree. Thanks.

Howard
386-316-0842 (24/7)

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-NeXuS/message/17150

Apparent email harassment:

 http://groups.yahoo.com/group/9-11-NeXuS/message/17385

n 18 September 2012 08:34, Howard Cohen <masterplanningassociates@...> wrote:
Excuse me Anthony it was Peter Sault that confirmed the names were removed on August 17th and that your group didn't require the three of us to be on your list.

"I got the message the first time. I'm sure the rest of us can discuss the possibility that the three of you might comprise a sophisticated damage control exercise equally well without any of you."

Please remove the names the next time your group sends you any further messages. This is a courtesy that gentlemen do for each other.

Thank you.

Howard
386-316-0842 (24/7)
 It could all be fake, but either way the exchange documents group communications with major Anti-Semite players, including Christopher Bollyn.